At Google, we believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. We also believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, we're excited to offer Google Conference Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
Scholarship eligibility varies by region, so please review the information on the region-specific tabs on the top. Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified persons based on application review. Every applicant will be notified of their status according to the time frames specified for the region.
What conferences can I apply to? *Subject to changes
We recommend learning more about each conference to determine which one(s) are best aligned to your interests and career goals. Once ready, apply here.
Apply by March 28, 2024:
Apply by July 7, 2024:
- Association of Latino Professionals For America Conference (ALPFA)
- National Black MBA Association Conference (NBMBAA)
- Tapia Conference
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society Conference (AISES)
- Grace Hopper Celebration (North America)
- Lesbians Who Tech Summit
Apply by September 10, 2024:
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Science National Diversity in STEM Conference (SACNAS)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers National Convention (SHPE)
- Great Minds in STEM Conference
- ADCOLOR Conference
- AFROTECH Conference
No longer accepting applications:
- National Society of Black Engineers National Convention (NSBE) (deadline was February 19)
What is included in the scholarship?
Conference registration, one round trip travel to and from the conference site, hotel accommodation for the travel dates as communicated directly with accepted scholars, a $100 USD stipend for miscellaneous travel costs and Google swag. Please refrain from making travel and/or hotel arrangements on your own, as this is not a part of the reimbursement package.